Psychological counseling under Buddhist aspects
My approach to counseling is based on the one hand on the approaches of the American psychologist and educator Carl Rogers and on the other hand on Buddhist philosophy. I accompany my clients in the conversation and help them through the application of the conversation technique to a better self-contact and more introspection. The solution to a problem lies within each person and each solution is individual. I have the highest respect for this and act accordingly in my support.
Through my many years of personal experience in spiritual matters, it is one of my strengths to accompany and support people with a deeper spiritual interest on their path.
I completed my training as a psychological counselor in 2012 at theFrauenseminar Bodensee in Romanshorn. At the same time, I was able to gain a lot of experience in dealing with people and their problems during three years there, in addition to my teaching activities as a lecturer.
which I accompany, concern above all challenges in our existence like:
- Reorientation and re-entry into the job
- Love and relationship
- Accompaniment during separation and divorce
- Dealing with strong emotions like envy, jealousy, anger, attachment etc....
- Recognition, development and expansion of one's own self-worth
- Dealing with stress as well as "life-work balance"
- Improved contact with body and mind
Through my many years of personal experience in spiritual matters, it is one of my strengths to accompany and support people with a deeper spiritual interest on their path, this includes aspects such as:
- Death, dying and end-of-life care
- Discussion and classification of spiritual, mediumistic or other mental experiences
|Initial telephone consultation||-||-|
|Psychological counseling||60 min.||CHF 140.-|
|90 min.||CHF 200.-|
|120 min.||CHF 260.-|
|Clients abroad||by arrangement|
Cash payment preferred. Not recognized by health insurance companies.